After 4 years of construction the Elizabeth Quay development opens today so here’s some images from 2 nights ago.aerial photography perth, aerial photos western australia, col leonhardt, elizabeth quay aerial photos, elizabeth quay opens, helicopter, perth aerial photos
• Friday, January 29th, 2016
• Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Images from the 2016 Perth Skyshow, new gallery of images online very soon and available for purchase.
• Saturday, January 23rd, 2016
• Tuesday, January 19th, 2016
Here’s a few photos from yesterday afternoon when we caught up with the Steve Irwin as it departed Perth for the 2016 Antarctica campaign.
• Monday, January 11th, 2016
We came across this site 2 years ago but it was too cloudy to get good shots so last week we were in the same area again and this time we had more luck. (It’s a flower/plant market garden.)
• Thursday, January 7th, 2016 aerial filming. perth western australia, aerial photography fremantle, aerial photography perth, aerial photos w.a., birdseye view photography, col leonhardt, helicopter
• Saturday, December 26th, 2015
The Australian Navy’s tall ship “Young Endevour” arrived into Fremantle from Cape Town today after a 30 day voyage which was the last leg of a 1 year world voyage.
• Friday, December 11th, 2015 aerial photography perth, aerial photography rottnest island, aerial photos western australia, rottnest island western australia
• Sunday, November 22nd, 2015
What better way to keep cool in this heat than to take a ride with these guys, http://www.westcoastjet.com.au/
Here’s a few photos of them from yesterday.
• Wednesday, November 4th, 2015
Today is the release date for the Bureau of Meteorology’s 2016 Weather Calendar and our Circular Rainbow photo has made it in! The Weather Calendar is Australia’s most popular calendar and sold all over the world, you can buy one