• Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
• Saturday, August 16th, 2014
We’ve now added a full gallery of new aerial images from the Kununurra area which includes Lake Argyle, Bungle Bungles and Kununurra town site, you can see them here Contact Helispirit at Kununurra for all enquiries regarding flying in this area.
• Sunday, August 10th, 2014 aerial photography bungle bungles, aerial photography kununurra, landscape photography bungle bungles, sunset on the bungle bungles
• Wednesday, August 6th, 2014 aerial photography bungle bungles, landscape photography bungle bungles, piccaninny creek bungle bungles
• Monday, August 4th, 2014
The King River which has it’s mouth at Wyndham as seen from 6,500ft. Many thanks to the guys at Helispirit in Kununurra.
• Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 aerial photography bungle bungles, aerial photography kununurra, cathedral gorge, cathedral gorge bungle bungles, landscape photography bungle bungles
• Friday, August 1st, 2014
Here’s a aerial panorama of Wyndham W.A. Many thanks to the guys at Helispirit of Kununurra.
• Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Here’s the first of a new series of images from the very North/West corner of Western Australia. This one is Lake Argyle at sunset. A flight done by Helispirit (formerly Slingair/Heliworks).
• Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014 aerial filming exmouth, aerial photography exmouth, aerial photography onslow, aerial photos exmouth, exmouth river system, landscape photos exmouth
• Sunday, July 13th, 2014
The latest aerial images from the Onslow area are now online and can be seen here Thanks to Norwest Air Work at Exmouth.