Gitgit waterfall in Bali is one of the best places to not only visit a waterfall but Gitgit is also one of the better waterfalls to swim in. The second image is the path into the waterfall. (Gitgit is also known as Twin Waterfall.)aerial photography bali., bali waterfall, gitgit waterfall, gitgit waterfall bali, landscape photography bali, twin waterfall bali
• Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
• Monday, May 23rd, 2016 aerial photography bali., landscape photography bali, landscape photography tanah lot temple, tanah lot photos, tanah lot temple bali
• Sunday, May 22nd, 2016
Sunrise at the Beratan Lake Temple in Bali is one of the most peaceful locations in Bali, arrive before 7am and you’ll have the place to yourself.
• Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 aerial photography bali., bali, bali landscaoe photography, bali waterfall, munduk waterfall bali
• Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 aerial photography perth, aerial photography perth new stadium, aerial photos perth new stadium, aerial photos western australia, col leonhardt, perth new stadium
• Saturday, April 2nd, 2016
We very rarely do aerial’s when it’s cloudy but when we do there’s always one or two unique shots and this week we have been doing a series of moody shots of Rottnest Island at sunset. This is one from Thursday and thanks to the guys at Rotorvation Helicopters.
• Monday, March 21st, 2016
• Thursday, February 11th, 2016
It’s not often we get to take photos upstream of the Swan River like we did this week. This photo was taken just near Perth Airport at 2,500ft.
• Monday, February 8th, 2016
A full gallery of new aerial images of the 2016 Perth Skyshow is now online, you can view them here