These are the latest images of the progress of the new Perth Stadium, taken April 2016.aerial photography perth, aerial photography perth new stadium, aerial photos perth new stadium, aerial photos western australia, col leonhardt, perth new stadium
• Tuesday, April 5th, 2016
• Saturday, April 2nd, 2016
We very rarely do aerial’s when it’s cloudy but when we do there’s always one or two unique shots and this week we have been doing a series of moody shots of Rottnest Island at sunset. This is one from Thursday and thanks to the guys at Rotorvation Helicopters.
• Monday, March 21st, 2016
• Thursday, February 11th, 2016
It’s not often we get to take photos upstream of the Swan River like we did this week. This photo was taken just near Perth Airport at 2,500ft.
• Monday, February 8th, 2016
A full gallery of new aerial images of the 2016 Perth Skyshow is now online, you can view them here
• Monday, February 8th, 2016 aerial filming western australia, aerial photography perth, aerial photos western australia, perth new stadium, perth new stadium aerial photos
• Friday, January 29th, 2016
After 4 years of construction the Elizabeth Quay development opens today so here’s some images from 2 nights ago.
• Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Images from the 2016 Perth Skyshow, new gallery of images online very soon and available for purchase.
• Saturday, January 23rd, 2016
• Tuesday, January 19th, 2016
Here’s a few photos from yesterday afternoon when we caught up with the Steve Irwin as it departed Perth for the 2016 Antarctica campaign.