Point Peron, Safety Bay with a polarizering filter.aerial filming safety bay, aerial photo safety bay, aerial photography perth, aerial photography safety bay, helicopter, point peron w.a.
• Wednesday, December 11th, 2013
• Saturday, November 30th, 2013 aerial filming cape town south africa, aerial phootgraphy cape town south africa, aerial photography perth, aerial photos cape town, cape town
• Thursday, November 21st, 2013 aerial filming namibia, aerial photography luderitz namibia, aerial photos luderitz namibia, luderitz namibia
• Monday, November 11th, 2013
Kolmanskop (Ghost Town) , an old abandoned mining town in the central Namibian desert that we photographed last week from the air.
• Thursday, October 17th, 2013 aerial filming perth, aerial photography perth, aerial photos canning dam, canning dam, perth dams
• Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 adventure world bibra lake, adventure worlds new roller coaster, aerial photography perth, roller coaster perth
• Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
This is the Island that not many get to see, located just offshore from the small shack community of Grey, just south of Cervantes.
• Thursday, September 12th, 2013 aerial photography perth, aerial photography wetsern australia, farm land patterns, helicopter, paddock patterns
• Saturday, September 7th, 2013
We now have a large collection of stock aerial footage of Bunbury available for purchase, from $150+gst per 15 seconds. Perfect for promo video’s, web based adds or as part of a TV commercial.
Sample clip below.