An alternate view of Perth City taken last week with Canon 8mm fisheye.aerial filming perth, aerial photo perth, aerial photography perth, canon 8mm fisheye, helicopter, perth city aerial
• Saturday, June 8th, 2013
• Sunday, May 26th, 2013 aerial filming perth, aerial photography perth, aerial photography safety bay, aerial photos safety bay, helicopter, penguin island, safety bay
• Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 aerial filming perth, aerial photo market garden, aerial photography perth, helicopter, market garden
• Sunday, May 19th, 2013 aerial photography mandurah, helicopter, lake clifton thrombolite, mandurah thrombolite
• Monday, May 13th, 2013 aerial photography mandurah, aerial photography perth, dawesville cut, helicopter, mandurah, sunrise, westren australia.
• Saturday, May 11th, 2013 aerial photography perth, helicopter, kwinana industrial area, perth western australia
• Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 aerial photography, jandakot, perth western australia, plane photography., royal flying doctor
• Friday, March 22nd, 2013
We’ve just clinched the cover of the latest Boards magazine with a shot of dutch windsurfer Peter Volwater over at Rottnest Island, taken in late Frebruary.
• Thursday, February 7th, 2013 canon, denmark, elephant rocks, over/under, under water shot, water housing, western australia, wetsern australia tourism