• Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
• Monday, September 8th, 2014
This aerial image of Exmouth we took in June has just won a Silver Award in the Epson International Pano Awards, thanks heaps to North West Air Work for helping us find this location.
• Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014 aerial photography broome, broome camel ride, broome camel train, landscape photography broome
• Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
• Saturday, August 16th, 2014
We’ve now added a full gallery of new aerial images from the Kununurra area which includes Lake Argyle, Bungle Bungles and Kununurra town site, you can see them here Contact Helispirit at Kununurra for all enquiries regarding flying in this area.
• Sunday, August 10th, 2014 aerial photography bungle bungles, aerial photography kununurra, landscape photography bungle bungles, sunset on the bungle bungles
• Wednesday, August 6th, 2014 aerial photography bungle bungles, landscape photography bungle bungles, piccaninny creek bungle bungles
• Monday, August 4th, 2014
The King River which has it’s mouth at Wyndham as seen from 6,500ft. Many thanks to the guys at Helispirit in Kununurra.
• Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 aerial photography bungle bungles, aerial photography kununurra, cathedral gorge, cathedral gorge bungle bungles, landscape photography bungle bungles